This is a black and white old postcard printed with the history of Fushun. Diagram for “Fushun Coal Mine club” photograph ; positive posted 1 Japanese money and 5 per cent in value of chrysanthemum map stamp a gold, cancelling Japan comb postmark actually send. The fact that send a postcard at least three aspects of the important information to us. A show of a hundred years ago “Fushun Coal Mine club” appearance, the second is that the film’s release date, three is the witness of the Japanese invasion of China.
Coal mine club is western style two storey building, a brick structure built in 1908, completed in the summer of 1910. Covers an area of 130 mu, design passenger compartment 12 rooms, reception room two, chess and card room a, stadium a, reading room a barbershop a, a total investment of more than 70000 yen. At the beginning of October, in, the name of the Fushun big and hotel, the name of the opening, but due to the receipt of the credit and in 1911 to the Fushun carbon mine club “. Mainly for the Japanese entertainment of the coal, but also foreign tourists. Due to the underground opencast mining thick coal seam, with the club before and after the Japanese street in 1920 moved to Yongan Taiwan demolition reconstruction. And has not yet been strip photography just introduced, on a postcard freeze 100 years before the mines scenery, can say is very representative, for us to understand history of Fushun coal mine provides real evidence.